Friday, April 19, 2019

Final reflect

1. The moments of drudgery were the assignments requiring multiple interviews. Joyous experiences were being to complete all my work and the friendly comments i received.

2.The experience i feel i will remember was interviewing my group of friends one one of the earlier assignments, afterwards we just hung out and talked about stuff. It was nice.

3. I can't say that i see myself as an entrepreneur, but i believe with the knowledge i learned from class and some hard work i could become one.

4. Don't forget to do the work and don't wait until last minute to do it. Do the assignments a day or so in advance so your not stressed. Also look up some of the books because they have very helpful tips and mindsets for you.

Image result for entrepreneurship

2 comments:

  1. Hello Trevor,
    I agree that the interviews were sometimes tough but I like how you said interviews will be an experience that you will remember from this class, making it seem worthwhile. Also I think that it is hard to think of ourselves as entrepreneurs right now because we are still young and developing our business skills but because of this class I learned that there are plenty of examples in everyday life where we use entrepreneurship skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, great post, it is always hard looking back at something with an objective perspective and trying to find out the pros and cons of the situation. However, in your post you seem to conduct a fair and honest assessment of the course and what parts you found laborious and what parts you found fun. You clearly convey a message of "this is what I learned during my time in ENT3003" and make it so that it is easy to follow. Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Final reflect

1. The moments of drudgery were the assignments requiring multiple interviews. Joyous experiences were being to complete all my work and the...