Friday, February 15, 2019

Idea Napkin

Idea Napkin

Who: I'm Trevor Bork, I am a University Student (3rd semester). My skills are I are that am fairly intelligent, and I always like to look at the tiny details and like how things are built. I'd say i'm also the type of person to be calm and reasonable under pressure. If i were to pursue this as a business, i would need just the right amount of time and to meet the right people to make it real, then pitch my device to investors or those who might be interested. After things have slowed down, move on to a new product to be made for the people. 

What I'm offering: My product is an automatic turn signal or turn signal reminder so you don't forget or have to worry about it anymore. the signal would turn on automatically as you turn your wheel or the alarm would give you a friendly ding to turn on your signal.

Who I'm offering it to: I would be offering my product to auto shops, car manufacturers, car dealerships, anyone in the auto motive industry. Then they would be placed in cars for those who want a little extra safety or less to worry about while on the road.

Why do they care: Not only would my product lower the risk of getting in an accident or causing one all together. It would remove some of the stress one has on the road.

What are my core competencies: What sets my product apart from everyone else is that no one else is doing it yet. No car companies have decided to do this simple thing. I would only have competitors as soon as my product is made. But future competitors could be other car or tech companies.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Trevor,
    This is an interesting idea and would be fascinating to see work in person, it would make signaling one less thing to worry about which would be good because I know some people struggle with turning on their turn signals early enough to alert other drivers. I think offering this product to auto shops and car manufacturers would be a great place to start or at least give a pitch.

    ReplyDelete

Final reflect

1. The moments of drudgery were the assignments requiring multiple interviews. Joyous experiences were being to complete all my work and the...