Thursday, January 17, 2019

Entrepreneurship Story

The one time i can think of is back when i was doing the innovation in creativity class, we went to a meeting with certain people whose focus was in innovating the career and jobs. The one I most remember was this woman, I can't remember her name, but she made a career in medical design. Basically she would go into hospitals and make the place less stressful with art and beautification. I amazed me that she was able to make a career out of such a simple concept and some of the art in some of these hospitals are actually very pretty.

To be completely honest I'm taking this class because it was the next one down the line, but out of this class i can expect that i will learn more about the business of being and entrepreneur and the nitty-gritty of the process. Possibly learn of a more effective way to deal with certain problems in my life.


3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your post. I remember going to that event for IA. I found that speaker very interesting as well because she basically created her own position. It is crazy to think how something so simple like art, could have that great of an impact on patients and such. I hope you find interesting things out of this class that will help you in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, good post. I'll be honest thought I wasn't a fan of that seminar. Nothing really stuck with me since I have no desire to do anything involving those fields. All in all, I'm happy that the speakers found a career which they could enjoy and grow in, but not so much relevant in what's going on in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed your reasoning for why you are interested in entrepreneurship. I love art and the solution to incorporate art to relive stress is very creative. I also am taking this class because it is the next down the list but, like you, I hope to learn business information that will help me form creative solutions to problems in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Final reflect

1. The moments of drudgery were the assignments requiring multiple interviews. Joyous experiences were being to complete all my work and the...