Friday, March 15, 2019

elevator pitch 2

https://youtu.be/HHwFK7vWXOk

2. The feedback i received made me understand where i went wrong, focusing on the problem too much and not the solution. Also, the purpose of the product i had initially was not all that sound. It allowed me to rethink my whole design and what i could do better in my next pitch.

3. I decided to completely switch what my problem and product were. I switched from dealing with turn signals and car safety -- to a much simpler problem, travel from classes and destinations on campus. In this one i tried to focus more on what the service was rather than the problem like beforehand. Lastly i tried to keep my energy the same level when i last did.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trevor! Great work on your elevator pitch! You could see the amount of effort you put into what you had to say and into your delivery. I think you could improve on the fluidity of your speech but overall it was great. The hand gestures and body movements really make it seem like your confident about the success of your product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, as always, your presence and intonation during your pitch are quite encapsulating. Whenever you make a pitch it always feels personal in a way that is still professional. It always feels like you're just having a conversation with your customer over complicated issues that you break down into simple terms. I definitely like your new idea as well. It makes sense to have a ride service on campus outside of campus authority itself as it could provide the service when the university could not such as holidays and breaks. Great work man, keep doing what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete

Final reflect

1. The moments of drudgery were the assignments requiring multiple interviews. Joyous experiences were being to complete all my work and the...