Friday, April 12, 2019

reading reflection 3

1.The book is a collection of over 100 practical tips to treat your social media presence like a business and to get the attention your brand, product or business deserves.

2. It gave me tips on expanding the image and securing the professionalism of my business. Gave me a wider view of how i should market it to people.

3. I would have everyone try create a professional social media account to see if they could. Then see if they fit the criteria.

4. That talking and using 2 forms of media back and forth can gain a larger following than one all together. Letting the accounts talk to each other in a way. Allowing for a wider range of customers.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Trevor, thanks for this summary on The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users. I wish I could have read this book as I am currently managing the social media accounts for the internship I had over the past summer. In another class called Computing in the Business Environment, we had a whole section on Social Media led by Warrington’s social media manager and they spoke exclusively about your #4, the way the algorithm works is based off of others interactions and how frequent they are. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trevor. I liked reading your post, because I have also read this book and it was interesting what points you brought up. I think this book is an especially important read because of how much our society today relies on social media and how prevalent it is. Overall good post, but maybe elaborate more.

    ReplyDelete

Final reflect

1. The moments of drudgery were the assignments requiring multiple interviews. Joyous experiences were being to complete all my work and the...